Sunday, 21 March 2010

SAHARA

Alone
Alone, alone, alone...i sayAlone, alone, alone...everydayAlone, alone, alone...i cryAlone, alone, alone..why? Alone, alone, alone...so insainAlone, alone, alone...it starts to rainAlone, alone, alone...alone lifeAlone, alone, alone...i grab a knifeAlone, alone, alone...why? Alone, alone, alone...i die MY Angel
My angel is the one who looks over meMy angel is the who cares for meMy angel is the one who loves me My angel has beautiful brown eyes My angel has beautiful black hairMy angel will be there when I get hurtMy angel will be the one that is always on my mindHe is the angel that keeps me breathing He is the angel of my dreamsHe is the angel that keeps me aliveMy angel will cheer me up when I’m sadMy angel will love me for meHe is my angel of my life

My angel is the one who looks over meMy angel is the who cares for meMy angel is the one who loves me My angel has beautiful brown eyes My angel has beautiful black hairMy angel will be there when I get hurtMy angel will be the one that is always on my mindHe is the angel that keeps me breathing He is the angel of my dreamsHe is the angel that keeps me aliveMy angel will cheer me up when I’m sadMy angel will love me for meHe is my angel of my life

My angel is the one who looks over meMy angel is the who cares for meMy angel is the one who loves me My angel has beautiful brown eyes My angel has beautiful black hairMy angel will be there when I get hurtMy angel will be the one that is always on my mindHe is the angel that keeps me breathing He is the angel of my dreamsHe is the angel that keeps me aliveMy angel will cheer me up when I’m sadMy angel will love me for meHe is my angel of my life

This ill temper I have is making me madI blow up and I don’t know whyI wish for just a moment I could handle my anger rightI wish for just a moment I could love you rightI wish my attitude would just go awayI wish my anger would stay at bayThis outlook I have on life needs to changeThis outlook I have you needs to say the sameI love you deep down insideI wish you would seeThat you’re the only princess for meThe anger I have deep in sideComes out when I least expect itThis anger I have in me should just go awayThis anger I have is an annoyanceThis anger I have has messed my life upThis anger I have is stupidAnger you have messed up my marriageAnger you have messed up my lifeAnger you have destroyed who I am inside and outAnger you are the devilAnger you are all that is badThis anger I have in me has made me fightA fight that was not worth itAnger you made me hit the wrong personAnger you made me do the wrong thingsAnger you are the feeling that I would never missAnger you have caused me so much sorrowAnger you have caused nothing but grief.Anger just go away

This ill temper I have is making me madI blow up and I don’t know whyI wish for just a moment I could handle my anger rightI wish for just a moment I could love you rightI wish my attitude would just go awayI wish my anger would stay at bayThis outlook I have on life needs to changeThis outlook I have you needs to say the sameI love you deep down insideI wish you would seeThat you’re the only princess for meThe anger I have deep in sideComes out when I least expect itThis anger I have in me should just go awayThis anger I have is an annoyanceThis anger I have has messed my life upThis anger I have is stupidAnger you have messed up my love for youAnger you have messed up my lifeAnger you have destroyed who I am inside and outAnger you are the devilAnger you are all that is badThis anger I have in me has made me fightA fight that was not worth itAnger you made me hit the wrong personAnger you made me do the wrong thingsAnger you are the feeling that I would never missAnger you have caused me so much sorrowAnger you have caused nothing but grief.Anger just go away

This ill temper I have is making me madI blow up and I don’t know whyI wish for just a moment I could handle my anger rightI wish for just a moment I could love you rightI wish my attitude would just go awayI wish my anger would stay at bayThis outlook I have on life needs to changeThis outlook I have you needs to say the sameI love you deep down insideI wish you would seeThat you’re the only princess for meThe anger I have deep in sideComes out when I least expect itThis anger I have in me should just go awayThis anger I have is an annoyanceThis anger I have has messed my life upThis anger I have is stupidAnger you have messed up my love for youAnger you have messed up my lifeAnger you have destroyed who I am inside and outAnger you are the devilAnger you are all that is badThis anger I have in me has made me fightA fight that was not worth itAnger you made me hit the wrong personAnger you made me do the wrong thingsAnger you are the feeling that I would never missAnger you have caused me so much sorrowAnger you have caused nothing but grief.Anger just go away
Alone i lay on a wooden raftAlone i stay in the dark Alone i pray to survive Alone i may not surviveAlone i look out the seaAlone i wake up on the sea Alone i seek out for help Alone i may not survive Alone i eat my dry food Alone i drink the salty water Alone i sit in the cold Alone i may not surviveAlone, yes, alone i stare at the stormAlone, yes, alone i live on the seaAlone, yes, alone i wait for the rescue boat Alone, yes, alone i may not surviveAlone, yes, alone i pray to be safe Alone, yes, alone i call out for help Alone, yes, alone i get on the boatAlone, yes, alone i was rescuedAlone, yes, alone i lived on sea for monthsAlone, yes, alone i walk ashore unaidedAlone, yes, alone i continue to hold the Guinness World Record for survival at sea
THE BEAUTY OF A POEM The beauty of a poemThe beauty of music The beauty of lightThe beauty of life The beauty which makes us want to live life moreThe beauty which pains us inside The beauty in longing.The beauty we come upon by surpriseThe beauty of the day and the beauty of the nightThe beauty we all have inside usThe beauty we can see and feel and never explainThe beauty that lifts us upThe beauty that makes us want to live moreThe beauty that makes us reach out to GodThe beauty we want to thank God for The beauty of lilacs The beauty of autumn leavesThe beauty of the people we loveThe beauty that pervades lifeThe beauty that turns away from us And will not let us be a part of itThe beauty we hold on to fragilely As a driven leafThe beauty the beauty the beauty Oh life oh God of goodness oh deathThe beauty we can never see And the Beauty within us all Oh God The Beauty in us and Beyond us all. The beauty of a ladySpreading love on InternetThe beauty of the first kissOn the corner of a dark roomThe beauty of a crowPecking the food into grassesThe beauty of the skinsThe beauty of the smile Of a pretty girlThe beauty of the morning lightThe beauty of a queer feelingUnder the shadow of a treeThe beauty of the sparrowsBathing in the pondThe beauty of the unknownsThe beauty of forgivenessThe beauty of solitudeAt a goodbye partyThe beauty of a sinking heartDriving on a steep roadThe beauty of a ladyWalking aloneIn the parkThe beauty of the laughter of a childThe beauty of being lovedThe beauty of the pat unexpectedOn our shoulderSaying I am here beside youThe beauty of making love Early in the morning! The beauty of the beautyThe beauty of GodThe beauty of JesusThe beauty of ZoroasterThe beauty of BuddhaThe beauty of mythsThe beauty of goddessThe beauty of you and I! As I was tempted to betrayI had the kiss of GodAs I was tempted to steal I had the kiss of GodAs I was tempted to kill To curseTo hateTo cheatI had the heart of GodTo love all in one! Beauty is a pretty faceBeauty is a brand new vaseBeauty is lovely hairBeauty is an oak wooden chairBeauty is a graceful smileBeauty is a great sense of styleBeauty is a fragrant smellBeauty is a 5 star hotelBeauty is a nice toned bodyBeauty surely isn’t shoddyBeauty is sleek smooth skinTrue beauty is deep within I walk carelessly down the dark roadMy heavy black boots constantly clickingClicking on the cold cementMy long black and velvet Trench coat Billowing in the slight breezeMy Chest slightly rising under my tight corsetMy chains on my pants jingling togetherAs I walk down this Moon lit roadStaring up at the midnight moonThis is the balladThe ballad of the lostOf the silent warriorsOf the people you pass by and call freaksOf the peopleWho will save your soulFor our souls are pureOur souls sing this balladThe ballad of the nightThe ballad of the pure hearts in the sky from heaven an angel dance and sing in the glory he, s choosen to be the angel of the rain everytime i hear a song in the wind the air crying is ballad he, s dancin for the glory from beyond voices come sudenly the voices go away a sweet song in the rain is ballad he, s dancin and the fate, s celebrate among the maidens how enchanted ballad dance among the wind under twilight realm he sings how sweet the voices the melody and the songs that he sings ballad fall from paradise come and dance by our side and he fall, s to the land everytime the rain fall, s ballad celebrate he, s victory and the glory of humanity i hear a song in the rain someone is calling my name and ballad dance and sing lest celebrate he, s glory in paradise an angel live name ballad in heaven he, s shoosen to be the angel of the rain. The ballad of the working slaves plays out day and night. You can see it and hear it, but you can’t stop it.The ballad of the working slaves is ruled by greed and demand, you can feel it.People in offices all over the country, kitchens, warehouses, shops, building sites and schools all over the worldEvery whereThere are people waiting on their wage…Waiting on the clock to strike the minute that will set them free.This ballad is dull and oppressing. It ties us down with invisible chains.Chains which lock away our freedom and deaden our imaginationSecond by second, this keeps happening.It’s happening nowThe only thing being created here is stress and profit and profit wins out every time.People slowly rot away into their jobs and become what they are not.But it’s the game we playThe life we choseThe song we singAnd the ballad we all dance to… heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven not only heavenheaven it's loveheaven not only heavenheaven it's peaceheaven not only heavenheaven it's lovellyheaven not only heavenheaven it's justice heaven not only heavenheaven it's eternalheaven not only heavenheaven it's real dreamheaven not only heavenheaven it's sea of loveheaven not only heavenheaven it's us place foreverheaven not only heavenheaven it's foreverheaven not only heavenheaven it's heartheaven it's togetherheaven it's patienceheaven not only heavenheaven it's words full loveheaven not only heavenheaven it's a sky of lovethis a real heaven

eaven knows there is a misprint in this poemlittering the page hosting my words as you sleepheaven knows the sky is going to formentNightingale's in apricot bloomheaven the landscape absorbsheavenheavenstill believed inheavenheavenpissing onheavenheavenunholyheavenheavenunholyheavenheavenunholyheaveneveryone wants a slice of heaveneven heaven wants heavenheaven doesn't sleep with heavenlife doesn't sleepwith heavencome lie with meheavenmake lovewith meheaven holyheavenunholyheavenI'm afraidheaveni don't want to dieheaven.

Oh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh....Heaven is in my heartThe Kingdom of our God is hereHeaven is in my heartThe presence of his majestyHeaven is in my heartAnd in his presence joy aboundsHeaven is in my heartThe light of holiness surroundHeaven is in my heart Oh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh....Heaven is in my heartWe are a temple for his throneHeaven is in my heartAnd Christ is the foundation stoneHeaven is in my heartHe will return to take us homeHeaven is in my heartThe Spirit and the Bride say comeHeaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh....Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh...Heaven is in my heartOh....Heaven is in my heart1991 Graham Kendrick The following is my rewrite of the song lyrics posted above.A rewrite of the song, Heaven Is In My Heart by Graham Kendrick Oh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh....Heaven in my mouth tonightThe king of all sex gods is hereThrusting sheer blissHeaven in my mouth tonightHis oh so lovely errection is sheer majestyThrusting ecstasyHeaven in my mouth tonightAnd with that sexy 10 inches plus poundingI find my joy and lust aboundingWhen he slides in nice and thickHeaven in my mouth tonightThe bright lights of a dozen webcams surroundTo capture every last erotic detail of him pulsingHeaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh....Heaven in my mouth tonightI am the temple where anytime he likes He can stick his throneTo make me moan and groanPleasuring inHeaven in my mouth tonightSlurp, slurp, slurping on his loaded stoneGets me hot everytime he shovesHeaven in my mouth tonightHe's married but every other weekend nightWhen his wife is awayI still go over to play at his not so holy homeWhere after we do it doggystyleHe loves to meltHeaven in my mouth tonightOh yea, yeaWhenever my man tells me to comeI obeyBegging on my knees for more, more, moreHeaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh....Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh...Heaven in my mouth tonightOh....Heaven in my mouth tonight
Innocence stolen without my permissionInnocence gone without my submissionInnocence lost through another's planInnocence no longer for another manInnocence turned to hatred and fearInnocence gone, no man can come nearInnocence taken from a little girls heartInnocence replaced by mistrust, you thought you were smartInnocence dissapears like dew in the sunInnocence faded before it's begunInnocence obscured like a cloud over the moonInnocence ripped away too soon

My hair like Jesus wore itHallelujah I adore itHallelujah Mary loved her sonWhy don't my mother love me? Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hairFlow it, show itLong as God can grow itMy hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hairFlow it, show itLong as God can grow itMy hair(Fropm the Musical 'Hair') Hair today, gone tomorrow, A lock of John Lennon’s hair was sold at auction.But what I would ask is how sure it is John’s at all? Did CSI London extract the DNA? Did the dream team of OJ affirm that it was or wasn’t? If the locket of hair doesn’t fit, you must acquit.John’s body was cremated but there are his sons.What if the sons gave the hair? Seems to be a hairy question to me? What about Prince Harry’s hair? Is the auction price going to more than John’s? Hair, There and Everywhere.The hair styles that Beatles wore evoked certain level of social change, Not to mention that John recognized, -at rightfully so, -- later on so not! The Beatles were more popular than Christ, --and of all his hair.If a single Christ hair were to be found, A single hair of the Lord would fetch more than John’s lock.evil hair eats underwearyou have to take itevery where'die my hair and look real squareevil hair isnt fairso get out of of hereevil hair

'There is no griefwhich time does not lessenor soften' -so said Cicero, a man so often right; a Stoic, those for whomall life presents a lessonto be learned from, and then, to move on from..But I wonder about all this: is grief ever lessened or softened? Is it not, perhaps, overlaidin our so various ways? For some, grief framed and falsifiedto ease that grief; For some, like hyacinths and crocus bulbs, left in a dark cupboard in the autumn of our griefto respond to time, andbecome at lastthemselves? gently, gently, the covers pulledover the loving bed, the true, the pure, the lovely painful grief, the memory deep cherished, gently, gently, foldedinto the cupboards of the heartthere to be known, without the door disturbeduntil the time - 'a grief ago' as Dylan wrote -the cupboard opened only for love's sakewithout grief...: those carefully folded memoriesbrought out and lovedand lived a while...not grief, not grief...butthe pure memory of griefand behold, life.

Pride is a sin, That keeps you locked within, The yes, the please, the more, Pride hits the slamming door! Keep your head up high, Pride will not ask why, Step on those below, Step on up to the show.Pride is a sin, Not just a simple sin, It takes a mouse, Not a man, To make prideThe drive within.Pride is a sin, That keeps you locked within, The yes, the please, the more, Pride hits the slamming door! Pride is a sin, That keeps you locked within, The yes, the please, the more, Pride hits the slamming door! Keep your head up high, Pride will not ask why, Step on those below, Step on up to the show.Pride is a sin, Not just a simple sin, It takes a mouse, Not a man, To make prideThe drive within.Pride is a sin, That keeps you locked within, The yes, the please, the more, Pride hits the slamming door! RainbowrainbowrainbowI said tothe childwho was seeinga rainbowfor the first timeand she pointed at therainbowshe spoke to therainbowand therainbowbecame brigherand brighteruntil it was gonebut the child kept looking at the skyto see arainbowrainbowrainbowfor the first time. Rainbow, Rainbowthat was her nickname.A name she had obtained, for all the colors she'd appreciate.Rainbow, Rainbowthat was her callingto come out in style to show the worlds vibrant.Rainbow, Rainbowthey laughed at her colorssaid she was different not normal like others.Rainbow, Rainbowthey took her as a joke.Just a mere girl looking for attention you know? Rainbow, Rainbowlover of rainnot a care in the world of what other people say.Rainbow, Rainbowshe started too changeThe world saw her brightly now shes all black and grey.Rainbow, Rainbowwhy goes this way.We've all secretly loved you.So why not stay the same! Rainbow, Rainbow you bring us joyYou shed light too our day.So go back to your waysRainbow, Rainbowwe appreciate your love! We see differently nowso stay who you are.Rainbow, Rainbow! That's who I am.A girl of 14 who is oddly at best.Rainbow, Rainbow! Everyone calls me that.I'm just a use for you all, but i don't mind that.Rainbow, RainbowA mirror image I am.A reflection of colorsthat most people don't understand.Rainbow, Rainbowyou called my name? Why hello I'm here.To shed light to your day

Rain, Rain please pour on meRain, Rain please set me freeRain, Rain don't let the sun shine through Rain, Rain my heart is now a pit of gooRain, Rain blow the ocean breezeRain, Rain sway the forest trees.Rain, Rain don't wash awayRain, Rain I wish you could stayRain, Rain don't let the birds chirp or the children play.Rain, Rain please stop time today.Rain, Rain Do you understand my sorrow? Rain, Rain please be here tomorrow

rain rain, rain, rain heal my heart that is broken apartrain, rain, rain up above from the skiesrain, rain, rain pour here and clean my soulrain, rain, rain there will be rain here, there will be rain thererain, rain, rain wash away my pain rain, rain, rain wash away my debts to pay rain, rain, rain so tired i felt wash away my guiltrain, rain i will do anything for you to cover my tears of shame rain cant tell a lie, rain can be louder then a fly, rain cant make shoesrain can hit the roofrain cant be nice (person wise) rain can make icerain cant bleedrain can grow a seedrain cant draw a toonrain can make a tunerain cant be a loonrain can make a monsoonso rain can and cant do alot of things.here comes the rain! oh look! it's spring! It’s the river of bloodInitiated by the enemies of GodAnd when advised too or told to stopThey just give you the nodThe nod of ignorance and crueltyThe nod of no life and no feelAs they are told about they’re evilnessThey believe that none of it is realIt’s the river of bloodThat flows down a dark and red streamAnd as I dip my hand in, it feels like sour, bitter creamIt’s the river of bloodThe river of cruelty and painThe river of bloodThe river that flows in vainThe river that will never endThe river full of the deadThe river where they remain silently hopelessThe river where the majority of them bledIt’s this river of blood where I inject my power and strength fromIt’s this river full of blood where my victory will soon comeThe river of blood, the river that will soon contain meIt’s this river where my blood has long sought to beThe river of blood that shall soon end with an atrocious fightThe river of blood, the river that will no longer stay at sight.
Racism comes in many different shapes and formsSadly I have had my fair share since I’ve been bornJudged before I have been even given a chanceDelaying my future and for my career to advanceMy parents tell me of stories they have had to endure I wish racism was a sickness with a dose of medication to cure Thankfully there are good hearted and educated peopleWho can look beyond skin colour and treat us all as an equalWhy would another person’s skin colour be such an issue? Get to know them; they might have things in common just like youI am so fed up of hearing “They from so and so, they all the same”Everyone has differences but skin colour is not to blameI wonder sometimes is it because the racist themselves are afraid to mixWho knows, I am only looking for a solution to get it fixedIt’s a major problem none of us like or need, How sad to hear, a racist sees skin colour the only reason to want to make you bleed You see films like ‘Mississippi Burning’I think to myself that was then but when are racist going to start learning? If humans never saw in colour, what would it be like then? I am sure everyone would get along and call each other friendI hope my kids and the next generation never get to witness racism first handLets pray for them racism was a issue in the past that no longer standsLife is hard as it is, without the need of racismLike supporting our family and giving our kids a good educationWays to stop racism should begin at home and schoolGetting along will be our biggest advantage, our strongest toolI did have people who I did call friendsBut their own racist views meant our friendship had to endIt does not matter, if your white, black or brownYou should feel safe to walk and talk in any townRacism has to be erased from every country and every streetKnowing racism is not an issue when theirs someone new we meetEveryone has the right to go anywhere they chooseBecause whilst racism is still alive, no one wins, everybody loseTo those facing racism, all I can say is be brave and stay strongTo those racist, deep down in your heart you must know it’s wrong? God blessed us by putting us here, giving us all different shades of colourWere not meant to have the same colour skin, but we all can respect one anotherMartin Luther King Jr said in 1963 “I have a dream”But up to now it has yet to be seen

ain't it a shamewhen hate lynches a 14 year old Colored boyin 1955 Mississippiand blows away the dreams offour innocent little Negro girls in 1963 Birmingham, Alabamayeah bus that to your segregated thoughtsas I 'interracially' walk you through Little Rock, Arkansaswith Daisy Bates & nine Black Childrento march along side the National Guardon their way to a lily white school as the message of this un-segregates & un-tangles the history of hateattackin’ Negroes in 1957whose only desire was to be educated and schooled tooracism & hatedoesn’t try to guide the white citizen council back to their good senses ‘cause racism don’t care ‘bout nobodybeing Jew or Coloredwhen it needs to fire-bomb Negro churches with Negroes in themor feels the need to hang someone from a tree out of existenceracism even devours… its own kkklanas the innocentpay the ultimate priceracism doesn’t care if your church is the 16th Street Baptistand 14 yr. old Addie Mae Collins is one of the four black Alabama children killed in attendance racism ain’t concerned aboutyou being Caucasian eitheror your last name beingJewishWhiteBlackBrown Till Schwerner EversLiuzzoMandelaMartin or Rodney Kingand so many other namesthat we’ll never know ofthat racism wounded or buried six feetunder hate racism doesn’t care about what kinda NAACP dream you’re having or concerned about your last namebeing 'Parks' in 1955when it attempts to guide you backto the 'Colored' section of the buswhere you know yourcivil-rights will be deniedevery time you allow ' segregation & discrimination'to collect its fareracism and its hateful followershave no regard at all for one’s race/religionor sexual persuasionespecially when racism peers into its discriminating mirrorcentury after centurytime after time day after dayand tells itself in 2006'it’s better than you'because you’re 'cultured' differentfrom them'yeahracism stirs an 'ugly pot' of soupthat no one should ever have to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment